Colorado Lodge Tent includes tent, frame, and floor.
The Colorado Lodge Tent has been uniquely designed for luxury and comfort with the revolutionary WeatherMAX® fabric in mind. The Colorado Lodge Tent has been field tested under diverse conditions and has outperformed our wildest expectations. The key to The Colorado Lodge Tent’s success is the WeatherMAX® fabric. Over a century of tent making experience has gone into The Colorado Lodge Tent construction. We’ve taken the best of the traditional canvas wall tent manufacturing techniques and combined them with state-of-the-art materials. This winning combination gives you the ideal outpost experience that you’ve been looking for all these years. We’re still avid fans of our traditional canvas products but if you’re serious about outdoor adventure, this tent is guaranteed to outperform any other tent on the market.
- Tent with 8 oz WeatherMax Fabric with 2 side rectangular screened windows with canvas and vinyl zippered flap, 1 rear triangular window with canvas and vinyl zippered flap, 3 way zippered WeatherMax door with weatherflap and 3 way zippered screen door
- Internal Steel Frame
- 18 oz Vinyl Floor
- Stainless steel double spur/rolled rim grommets
- Double strength polypropylene rope, steel rope tighteners, high strength steel stakes
- Stake and Tent Bags
WeatherMAX® fabric, 2-Way Heavy Duty YKK Zippers, Nickel Hardware, Heavy Duty 10 oz. Vinyl Floor, 5” Fiberglass Stove Pipe Shield standard in all FR Fabric treated tents, High End Polyvinyl Self-Sealing Thread
Basic Weight: 55 Lbs.
- WeatherMAX 80 Fabric
- Ropes and Metal Rope Tighteners
- Steel Stakes and all storage bags
- 2 Rectangular Screened side windows (4 windows for 16×20)
- 1 Rear Screened Triangular Window
- Full Zippered Front Screen Door
- Internal Frame Set
- Attachable Vinyl Floor
Typical production times are 4-6 weeks. If you need a rush order, please email email@example.com or call us at 303-399-3232.