The premier flagship canvas wall tent, The Colorado Wall Tent is a tried-and-true favorite for outfitting, hunting, glamping, camping and anyone wanting a reliable and comfortable base camp. The Colorado Wall Tent has evolved over the years through hundreds of suggestions from professional outfitters and guides who realize a tent is more than just a place to sleep. Our Colorado Wall Tent has a legacy and history all its own. With its unique beauty not seen in other canvas tents, you will enjoy the function as well as the appearance of your tent. Our canvas wall tents stand the test of time and will give you many years of memories and use.
*** TENT ONLY ***
*** FRAME NOT INCLUDED ***
(Optional - See Coupler Sets or the peak can be hung from a tree limb. Another option is a wood frame)
- Ridge pole opening with #10 YKK zipper closure
- Reinforced eave and ridge corners
- 3-way vertical zipper canvas door with nickel plated steel snaps, D-ring closure and weather flap
- Marine-grade, Sunforger, Grade A 10.10 oz. Army Duck Fire Resistant (CPAI-84 rated) canvas
- 9″ 18 oz Heavy Duty Vinyl Sod Cloth
- Double Spur/rolled rim Grommets at each webbing reinforced seam
- High End Polyvinyl Self-Sealing Thread
- 6" zippered threshold
- D-ring fasteners for clip-in floor (optional)
- YKK Zippers
Standard (Not available at this time)
- All items listed above
- 5” Fiberglass Stove Pipe Shield in all FR Fabric treated tents
- 2 Rectangular No-see-um screened side windows with zippered canvas flap
- 1 Rear Screened Triangular Window with zippered canvas flap
- 3-way Zippered Front Screen Door
Approx Tent Heights10 x 12 - 7' 10"
12 x 14 - 8' 5"
14 x 17 - 9' 1"
16 x 20 - 9' 7"
18 x 30 - 10' 3"
- 16 x 20 Deluxe tents have 4 rectangular windows and one triangle window in the rear wall. All windows have No-see-um screens, heavy duty YKK zippers and zippered canvas flaps
- 18 x 30 Deluxe tents have 6 rectangular windows and one triangle window in the rear wall. All windows have No-see-um screens, heavy duty YKK zippers and zippered canvas flaps