Camping Clothes to Pack in the Winter
Essential clothes for winter camping
For camping in the winter, it is necessary to wear unique clothing for the cold.
When camping, we generally like to participate in some activities such as hiking or other sports, so the clothes we wear are crucial to be able to do the activities comfortably without being cold.
Best clothes to pack
1) Cold weather camping clothes: thermal clothing is essential; this will avoid being uncomfortable in the cold, preventing sickness. A shirt must go under a jacket; it must be breathable and comfortable. An absorbent fabric such as polyester or ultra-fine wool can keep your skin dry and warm. Thermal shirts are a good option.
2) Yoga pants: these are to wear under the pants.
3) Wool sweaters: they are very comfortable and worn while walking or sleeping.
3) Insulated jacket: for wind or snow, it is vital to wear an insulated jacket.
4) Softshell jacket: made of wool and serve to block the wind and generate heat. They are water-resistant.
5) Wool hat: made of wool to keep the ears warm, and are an excellent option.
6) Gloves: cold gloves are essential, to keep hands warm.
7) Waterproof layer: crucial to protect if there is rain, it is light and does not take up much space.
8) Hiking boots: functional winter hiking boots will allow traveling long distances either for sport or to reach a destination comfortably and without mistreating the feet.
Winter garments are generally made of wool, polyester, nylon, silk, or cotton.